- 4:44am, BS: 173, Bolus 0.4 U, Pre-Workout
- 5:10am, BS: 144, 12 min assault treadmill warm up
- 5:20am, BS: 127, Upper Body Strength -45 mins
- 6:05am, BS: 75, End Workout
- 6:35am, BS; 83, 30 Minutes Post Workout
My original plan was to run today but after a few minutes on the treadmill, my BS started to drop quickly (because of the small correction I gave pre-workout) so I switched to an upper body strength day and let the dawn phenomenon stabilize my levels.
(*no food/carbs consumed for this workout)
*The content on this site is not intended to be medical advice. Always consult your doctor before beginning a fitness regimen or adjusting your diabetes management strategy.