- 4:30 am, BG: 97, 3g carbs
- 5:00 am, BG: 76, Start workout
- 6:10 am, BG: 82, Finish workout
- 6:40 am, BG: 119, 30 Minutes Post Workout
On today’s training plan was a strength leg day. I skipped my cardio warm up since my BG was pretty low for starting a workout. After I finished the lower body work, Marty and I threw in some flat barbell bench presses and pull ups for fun.
BG was okay for most of the workout. I had a teaspoon of almond butter and one slice of freeze dried banana to prevent a low pre-workout today. My sensor read showed a reading of 60 at the lowest mid-workout but I felt fine. Small inputs to prevent a crazy spike. You can see that it did spike a little bit after my workout today though.
- 3 x 5 Hack Squat
- 3 x 5 Single Leg Hamstring Curl (each leg)
- 3 x 5 Single Leg Glute Extension (each leg)
- 3 x 5 Adductor Machine
- 3 x 5 Abductor Machine
- 3 x 5 Flat Barbell Bench Press
- 1 x 3 Flat Barbell Bench Press @ max
- 3 x 3 Pull ups
*The content on this site is not intended to be medical advice. Always consult your doctor before beginning a fitness regimen or adjusting your diabetes management strategy.