Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- 8 TBSP (1 stick) Butter, Softened
- 1/3 c Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 c Almond Flour
- 2/3 c Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl using a stand mixer, beat softened butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla and salt and beat until combined.
- Slowly beat in almond flour until combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to firm slightly, ~20 minutes.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough and roll into small balls. Refrigerate or freeze (I prefer them frozen) for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Store in the refrigerator for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to a month although, they never last more than a day in our house!
1 cookie dough ball has roughly 110 calories, 4g carb, 10g fat and 3g protein. This is an estimate and based off my entry of the ingredients into My Fitness Pal.
In Central NY and want to try them? There may still be some left at Stride Sports Massage in Auburn (if you get there quickly)! Check out their website here!
Looking for more recipes? Check out my T1 Recipe page here!
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Or Follow Me on Social Media
The content on this site is not intended to be medical advice. Always consult your doctor before beginning a fitness regimen or adjusting your diabetes management strategy.