Keto PB Cheesecake Pops
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 100g Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- Line a tray with parchment paper and set aside. Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, Swerve and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Roll the mixture into balls, about 1 heaping tablespoon each. Place balls on lollipop sticks, set on parchment and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in double boiler until smooth. Dip frozen balls in chocolate mixture and refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
- Serve cold* and Enjoy!
*Marty likes these best when they are frozen
1 cheesecake pop has roughly 100 calories, 6g carb, 9g fat and 3g protein. This is an estimate and based off my entry of the ingredients into My Fitness Pal.
In Central NY and want to try them? There may still be some left at Stride Sports Massage in Auburn (if you get there quickly)! Check out their website here!
Looking for more recipes? Check out my T1 Recipe page here!
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Or Follow Me on Social Media
The content on this site is not intended to be medical advice. Always consult your doctor before beginning a fitness regimen or adjusting your diabetes management strategy.